Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio). Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position
As our Foursquare Marketer’s Account Management team continues to expand, we’re seeking an Account Coordinator to provide ongoing support to the team.. In this role, you will assist a team of Account Managers to create, identify, qualify and manage retention and upsell opportunities for our Marketers suite of products. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll take on key responsibilities from day-to-day client requests, to internal salesforce clean up, account research, and more. You’ll play a key role in driving revenue growth by doing continuous discovery, ensuring our customers are getting value from our offerings, and strategizing with them on how to achieve their business outcomes.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, hard-working, strategic thinker who is eager to grow their career in the ad technology space. This individual needs to be able to execute and maintain organization in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. Direct professional knowledge in the space is not required, but they should have a strong interest in the ad technology / location sector.
In this role, you’ll
- Support efforts across the Account Management team, working cross functionally at times between Sales, Campaign Success Managers, Product, and more.
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as Salesforce Opportunity set up, QA and troubleshooting.
- Pull & analyze reporting metrics for general revenue forecasting and/or QBRs.
- Conduct research on internal account health, or on industry news & trends.
- Assist with client presentations.
- Support team by taking meeting notes.
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients.
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (internships okay), with ambition to establish a client-facing career in advertising technology.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and prioritization is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, discovery, and presentation skills.
- Bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Flexible, self-motivated team player who has the ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and interfaces.
- Interest in technology and analyzing data.
- Knowledge of ad technology; experience working with agencies, DSPs, and the online advertising industry is a plus.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!