Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by our mobile apps CityGuide and Swarm, as well as the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands, like Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Spotify, Uber, Airbnb and others.
Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio).
Learn more at location.foursquare.com
About the Position
Foursquare is looking for an IT Associate to join our team!
Foursquare Corporate IT is divided into two distinct disciplines: Operations and engineering. Despite there being two separate sub-teams underneath the Corporate IT umbrella, both teams often overlap in work, responsibilities, and charters. Below is a guide to help understand the differences between the two disciplines.
You love working on technical problems. Everyone looks to you to network or troubleshoot their computer, phone, printer, smart fridge, and Google Home. If that's you, you belong on our IT Ops Team! Foursquare seeks emotionally intelligent, conscientious technical experts who thrive in dynamic environments. Our IT Associates provide approachable, professional, expert support to Foursquare team members.
Whether Remote Support or in-person, the IT Associate delivers timely updates, adeptly handles escalations, and ensures that enterprise technology remains a fast lane to productivity, not a burden.
In this role, you’ll
- Work on required Onsite Support, including events, AV, helpdesk, and Networking related tasks.
- Provide generous, professional customer service to colleagues and key stakeholders either in-person or online through company-approved communication platforms.
- Work together with a small support team to ensure all Foursquare team members are supported and productive.
- Ticket handling and management to resolve issues to meet or exceed SLAs
- Author, edit, and update documentation
- Mac/Windows OS deployment and Support in an enterprise environment
- Facilitate IT onboarding sessions for new hires
- Systems and application administration
- Hardware procurement and asset management
- Assist in the implementation of IT systems in new office spaces
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of hands-on IT Support experience.
- Knowledge of macOS, iOS, and Windows in an Enterprise environment
- Experience with Apple and PC hardware, troubleshooting, device management, and liquidation
- Experience managing GSuite/Apps Enterprise, Slack, Jumpcloud, Okta, Jamf, etc. Equivalent application experience is acceptable.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed metrics and goals with limited supervision
- Basic understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, VLANs,etc
- May require lifting or carrying hardware equipment up to 50 lbs
Nice to have
- Google Workspace Administration experience
- Experience using ITSM software, preferably JIRA and Confluence
- Demonstrated professional and courteous written and oral customer service skills
- Experience with project management
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- We are a fully flexible company that allows you to work from any location in Serbia or from our Belgrade office
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Private medical insurance
- Education stipend
- Home Office Setup, you get all the necessary hardware
- Summer Fridays, two non-working Fridays each July and August
- Learning and development programs
- Professional coaching
- Restricted Stock Units
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.