Customer Success Associate
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Position
We are seeking a Customer Success Associate on the Attribution Client Solutions team. You will play an important role in providing support to new and existing attribution partnerships with some of the world’s largest brands and advertising agencies. In this role, you will assist a team that manages a large book of advertisers, taking on key responsibilities from day-to-day client requests to internal report set up and data analysis. You will have the unique opportunity to help brands understand the effectiveness of their media buys by providing tangible, insightful results via the Foursquare Attribution product.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, hard-working, strategic thinker who is eager to grow their career in the ad technology space. This individual needs to be able to execute and maintain organization in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. Direct professional knowledge in the space is not required, but they should have a strong interest in the ad technology / location sector.
In this role, you’ll
- Support efforts across the Client Solutions team, working cross functionally at times between Sales, Finance, Product, and Engineering to ensure execution is of the highest quality and timely fashion
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as report set up, report QA and troubleshooting
- Advise on processes for internal tasks such as pre-campaign feasibility, report set up nuances, and reporting pulls
- Assist with client presentations
- Various research projects and administrative support tasks
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (internships okay), with ambition to establish a client facing career in advertising technology
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and prioritization is a must
- Excellent communication skills and bias for proactively resolving issues
- Flexible, self-motivated team player who has the ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and interfaces
- Interest in technology and analyzing data
- Knowledge of ad technology; experience working with agencies, DSPs, and the online advertising industry is a plus
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!