Product Manager, Targeting / Platform Location
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Unfolded Studio).
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Manager who loves building products, working with data, growing revenue streams, and ultimately driving overall company success. The role will be responsible for overseeing roadmap initiatives, operations, and growth of our Targeting product line and its role in the FSQ Location Platform. This person will work closely with Engineering, Sales, Product Design, Business Development and other teams to expand our Targeting footprint across high growth media opportunities (retail media, Advanced TV, OOH, social media) and drive new product innovation amidst changes in digital advertising around privacy and identity.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Define, develop, and build new features with the engineering team for our Targeting products to enable marketers to reach the right consumers at scale
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for new product features and partnerships, and collaborate with our Revenue teams to execute against plan
- Work closely with other Product lines to drive innovation and synergy across our Targeting products
- Support and streamline product operations to maximize value capture for Targeting
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to grow our products across new markets and regions
- Interface with providers, channels and other partners in defining new capabilities and data products within the Targeting suite and FSQ Location Platform.
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in Product Management
- High degree of critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- A track record of collaboration across teams (engineering, sales, marketing, client services) to ensure product success in the marketplace
- Experience with product design processes—we'd like to know how you would work with designers to approach UI design, prototyping, and usability testing
- Experience in big data, programmatic and ad tech
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in data science or statistics is helpful
- Location data experience
- A degree in engineering- or math-related discipline
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from individual contributors to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
The annual total cash compensation range is $104,000 - $175,750, however actual salaries can vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills and competencies, as well as location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!
Things to Know...
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.