Senior Customer Success Manager
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio). Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position:
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) will partner closely with the Enterprise Account Management org and cross-functional partners to ensure Foursquare’s customers are achieving tremendous success. You will have the opportunity to work with leaders at some of the largest and most innovative companies in their respective industries.
In this role, you’ll
- Ensure broad adoption and evangelization of Foursquare’s Enterprise product suite
- Partner closely with your counterpart on the account management team to build and execute detailed account plans
- Uncover new opportunities within your accounts that are a good fit for Foursquare
- Actively work with customers to help guide and shape Foursquare’s own product roadmap
- Provide best in class support for your key customers
- Partner with marketing to celebrate customer wins and highlight key customer champions
- Take a relentless approach on enabling success for your customers
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of relevant experience across Customer Success, Sales, Consulting, or Account Management (data or SAAS experience required)
- Experience managing complex customers involving multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a history of building strong user relationships
- Experience working directly with executive teams
- Ability to actively manage and consistently exceed customer expectations
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships internally
- Ability to mobilize and quarterback cross functional resources to help your customers be widely successful
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Flexible PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
The annual total cash compensation range is $150,000 - $175,000, however actual salaries can vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills and competencies, as well as location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.