Senior Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Front is a customer operations platform that enables support, sales, and account management teams to deliver exceptional service at scale. Front streamlines customer communication by combining the efficiency of a help desk and the familiarity of email, with automated workflows and real-time collaboration behind the scenes. With Front, teams can centralize messages across channels, route them to the right person, and unlock visibility and insights across all of their customer operations.
More than 8,000 businesses use Front to drive operational efficiency that prevents churn, improves retention, and propels customer growth. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Salesforce Ventures, Front has raised $204M from leading venture capital firms and independent investors including top executives at Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
As a Senior Demand Generation Manager at Front, you will lead the efforts to drive global sales and marketing pipeline goals as we hyper-focus on driving revenue from Client Support and Success functions across various industries. You will also lead our field marketing and ABM efforts. Your main focus is to optimize the marketing and sales funnel by collaborating with different teams to create a dynamic demand gen engine that generates high-quality leads and opportunities for our sales team. You will take charge of both digital and offline channels to increase awareness and capture demand of Front by building and launching awareness and demand capture campaigns. This role is ideal for an experienced professional with a strong background in demand generation and growth marketing, owning the entire funnel to directly impact the organization.
What will you do?
- Lead and oversee strategic global demand generation efforts going after the customer/client support/success function at our target ICP, aligned with business goals
- Develop comprehensive B2B demand generation strategies covering the entire sales funnel, including awareness, lead generation, and nurture campaigns
- Drive sales qualified opportunities and generate a robust pipeline, taking ownership and accountability of pipeline goals
- Plan, execute, and monitor end-to-end demand generation campaigns personalized to engage customer/client support/success leaders and decision-makers
- Utilize events as a demand generation lever, managing in-person, virtual, and co-sponsored events
- Collaborate closely with marketing stakeholders across teams to bring demand generation plans to life
- Analyze, report, and optimize demand generation programs based on ROI and sales effectiveness.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing, preferably in well-rounded Demand/Growth roles in B2B SaaS companies
- Strong understanding of B2B funnels, content marketing, field marketing, and sales development
- Excellent project management skills for cross-functional efforts with multiple stakeholders and complex production dependencies
- Effective collaboration skills to achieve common goals with others
- Ability to operate at a high level within a small team, handling multiple responsibilities
- Detail-oriented with a proactive and can-do attitude
- Prior experience in lifecycle marketing, managing both in-person and virtual events, and familiarity with paid digital channels and B2B marketing technology stacks is a plus
- Hybrid/in-office work arrangement is required.
This is a hybrid role, expected to be in our Chicago office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The Chicago on-target-earnings (OTE) range for this full-time position is $120,000 - $150,000 USD (80% Base Salary, 20% Variable). Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market-based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (base salary, which may include commissions or overtime pay where applicable), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. This resource will provide additional information on our location zone designations. If you have questions, please speak with a member of our recruiting team for additional information.
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.