Campaign Marketing Manager, Europe
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock data’s value. Customers include:
Roche – Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters - Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank – 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt – Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
• Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
• Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
• $267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
• A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An outstanding opportunity to join an innovative Data software vendor, whose mission is to ensure large enterprises “Do right with Data” and play a key role in their scale up journey. This is a new role within the growing regional marketing function with a key focus on UK&I, DACH and Nordics regions. As an energetic, proactive, and results-focused Field Marketer with a proven track record of marketing enterprise B2B software solutions you will have a strong focus on ABM, using latest MarTech to target, engage and convert leads, and have a strong background in field marketing, digital campaigns and events - a solid all-rounder who is looking for the next step on their career.
As the Campaign Marketing Manager for Europe you will collaborate with Regional marketing and sales teams to build and drive the marketing plan for these regions, you will assist in planning, conducting and executing operations of all regional marketing campaigns for Europe, both online and offline.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Marketing Director for EMEA and APJ, you will localise and manage campaigns as well as manage all physical and/or virtual tradeshow and event planning and logistics - always with a digital and physical ABM overlay and a focus on everything customer. You will support lead tracking, lead management and qualify and identify campaign ROI.
We have a strong cross-functional team in EMEA which is rapidly growing - so you will not be alone! With a fantastic culture and shared passion and drive to grow the business locally, this is a brilliant opportunity to make a huge impact in a small team.
- Lead on all aspects of account based marketing execution, creating and executing on annual and quarterly plans to hit KPIs for target named accounts.
- Develop and implement 1:1 and 1:few marketing initiatives and campaigns across digital/social, sponsorship, round tables, webinars and events.
- Work across regional teams, including sales, pre-sales and Customer Success to define target accounts and drive pipeline and conversions.
- Execute the comprehensive Field Marketing plan in support of the above to include campaigns, trade events, conferences, hosted webinars and partner initiatives.
- Work with the Regional Marketing director to open up new regional territories, to localize messaging and activities, engage new partners and grow the brand.
- Work with our regional partner eco-system to create joint campaigns “market-to” and “market-with”
To succeed, you will need:
- Strong experience marketing for B2B tech start-ups in Europe
- Have proven experience in field marketing, demand-gen marketing, events management and digital marketing
- Experience in ABM and a working knowledge of ABM martech
- Experience with social media as a means to position the brand locally
- Experience with managing partner marketing in region; or just an excellent relationship builder!
You will thrive if you:
- Are a self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have strong project management and organisationsal skills
- Have strong analytical skills with a focus on data and details
- Are results driven and passionate about both the brand and the results
- Love tech and love data and will dive deep to understand the product, the pain points and what the customer cares about
- Can balance creativity with results and analytics
- Have experience marketing in both Germany and the UK
- Have experience of leveraging global campaigns and teams to execute and localise regionally.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.