We are creating the future of brain-computer interfaces: building devices now that have the potential to help people with paralysis regain mobility and independence and invent new technologies that could expand our abilities, our community, and our world.
The facilities team is responsible for the maintenance, operation, and management of our buildings and facilities. Our team comprises a range of professionals with different areas of expertise, such as maintenance technicians, electricians, plumbers, HVAC technicians, groundskeepers, security personnel, and administrative staff. Our main goal is to ensure that our facilities operate efficiently, effectively, and safely while meeting the needs of the people who use them. Members of the team must be able to work collaboratively, prioritize tasks, and adapt to changing situations.
- Perform plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry work
- Construction, maintenance, repair, remodeling, and alteration of building structures and facilities according to work orders or verbal instructions
- Install finished hardware such as door locks, hinges, and door checks
- Install floor coverings such as linoleum tile, construct minor buildings or small additions to existing structures, and make minor roofing repairs
- Install plumbing fixtures
- Assist and support various contractors and engineers on job sites
- Safely operate machinery such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, forklifts, etc
- Experience working with multiple trades during construction
- Functioning skills in HVAC, Plumbing, electrical
- Repairs skills including electrical, installed, assembled
- Special project skills in project design and implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read construction drawings and interpret specification sheets
- Working knowledge of industry software such as Microsoft products
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Strong desire to be a part of a world-class team focused on achieving amazing results
Physical Requirement: Ability to lift / move 40 lbs.
Please note: This is a temporary position.
Based on California law, the following details are for California individuals only:
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.
Multiple studies have found that a higher percentage of women and BIPOC candidates won't apply if they don't meet every listed qualification. Neuralink values candidates of all backgrounds. If you find yourself excited by our mission but you don't check every box in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
If you need a reasonable accommodation at any point in the interview process, please let us know. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview