Customer Service Representative
For people who believe eating healthier should be effortless and tasty, TheNotCompany (“NotCo”) – ranked in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company - is a seven-year old foodtech company that developed an AI technology and conducts cutting-edge science to enable the creation of unprecedented plant-based products, in a mission to restart the food industry. Since forming in 2015, we have launched several different plant-based products through our technology platform, Giuseppe, including NotMilk, NotMayo, and NotBurger. NotCo is a global company with offices & product sales in Chile, Brazil, and Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, US and Canada; our latest $235m funding round will fuel our further growth in North America.
We are growing in new ways and markets. We are motivated by change and purpose. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and do what it takes to start something new. Be part of the transformation!
We are looking for our next Customer Service Representative, who will support customers with NotCo Products, provide responses to inquiries by phone and e-mail, including handling concerns, complaints, or other issues as required.
- Customer Service via inbound/outbound calls for Canadian Market.
- Processing Customer Orders
- Issuing Sales Orders
- Maintain contact with 3PL partners and customers regarding specific shipments requirements, arrival times, delays or missing information.
- Review inventory reports and discuss clients' requirements and opportunities with the Logistics team.
- Make sure all EDI orders are tracked and complete order to cash process closed as required.
- Verbal and Written French and English.
- Experience in consumer packaged goods.
- Experience with SAP.
- 3 Years minimum experience as a Customer Service Representative including processing Customer Orders and issuing Sales Orders for outbound orders.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
If our mission and our way of working resonate with you, and if you want to be part of building history, apply to join our team!
Something looks off?