Finance & Administration Sr Manager
Hey! This is NotCo.
We are a group of people united by a very strong purpose.
We want you to get to know us and Giuseppe, our own artificial intelligence.
We are lovers of good food, but above all of the planet, and that is why, to protect it, we reinvent the food industry, one delicious bite at a time, we elevate what we eat, through our technology and based on plants.
Our recipe has three mega important components: science, technology and of course, disruptive talents that work daily to create a better future.
At NotCo we are not nor do we seek to be the perfect company, but we are the right one. We are here to make change, and that is why we dare, fail, and sometimes achieve incredible successes.
For NotCo Chile team we are looking for our Finance & Administration Sr Manager. The mission of the role is to manage the financial and monetary aspects of NotCo Chile & Expansion, which includes cash flow, liquidity and financing, to ensure the most favorable conditions for the business.
- Lead the finance area in terms of financial consolidations.
- Manage and Improving cash flow and revenue potential
- Relationship and management of financial providers.
- Lead the country's budget and forecast planning.
- Support with the implementation of IT and SAP systems.
- Manage the assembly of the business plan and budget.
- Management of the relationship with accounting and legal study
- Comply in time and form with tax obligations.
- Be responsible for the preparation of consolidated reports.
Who are we looking for?
- Professionals with at least 8 years of experience in mass consumption companies leading financial teams.
- With proven mixed experience between planning, financial consolidation, financial statements.
- Experience in effectively managing cash flow and implementing risk and opportunity management strategies.
- Able to interact with members of the C-Level and global/local Management Teams.
- With the ability to work with colleagues, partners and suppliers from diverse sectors, cultures and worldviews.
- Practical, with the ability to develop a role that includes design, implementation and execution of the strategy.
- With advanced/bilingual command of English.
- Excellent relationship management, who value collaborative work in an environment of respect and joy.
- Able to move in an entrepreneurial environment that requires constant evolution in its programs to accompany the dynamic needs of the business.
The million-dollar question: Are you hungry to change the world? Because there are plenty of reasons to make the decision and say: WHY NOT!
Today you can start changing for the planet, without changing everything you love.