Customer Operations Associate (Mexico)
Customer Service, Operations
Mexico · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Osmind is the premier platform for clinicians and researchers advancing new life-saving mental health treatments. Today, mental health disorders are one of the leading causes of death worldwide, especially among young adults, and are tied to shortening lifespans. While there have been developments in new psychiatric medications since the first FDA approval in 1954, today there is a growing movement among clinicians, patients, and researchers who are recognizing the need to accelerate new science.
The Osmind treatment platform is the first and only solution that solves specific challenges faced by neuropsychiatric clinics, spanning general psychiatry and interventional psychiatry (transcranial magnetic stimulation, ketamine, SPRAVATO®, psychedelic medicine, electroconvulsive therapy). The core electronic health record (EHR) technology is precisely developed for interventional treatment workflows and designed to support a strong therapeutic alliance, including journaling tools and assistance with health plan reimbursement, which is a significant access hurdle for millions of patients.
Research from our platform is already helping to set new standards for mental health interventions. For example, in the largest published real-world analysis of ketamine infusion therapy for depression, we teamed up with Stanford University School of Medicine to share findings in the Journal of Affective Disorders (March 2022). We have multiple ongoing research studies leveraging our proprietary real-world data, including an even larger ketamine analysis leveraging machine learning to predict treatment outcomes.
Osmind is a San Francisco–based public benefit corporation led by scientists, technologists, and psychiatrists. We are backed by top investors including DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, and Y Combinator.
We are a series B funded Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) building something that actually moves the needle on the global mental health crisis. (See here for an article our cofounder Jimmy wrote about PBC’s.)
The Customer Operations Associate is an integral member whose responsibilities span across all three Customers teams: Onboarding, Customer Experience and Customer Success.
- Assist with the design and roll-out of tech-driven automation solutions to effectively serve customers at scale. Use key indicators such as product adoption and usage to proactively identify at-risk customers and to determine where higher-touch is needed. Develop playbooks to scale these processes.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the Customers teams, working closely with leadership to aid in the objective of providing high quality support to our customers while meeting goals and objectives. Analyze team workflows and provide recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Assist with working with customers on specific lifecycle touch points, such as during onboarding and post-graduation renewals.
- Focus your efforts on defining customer workflows in the post-sales lifecycle, writing and improving processes to improve overall customer experience levels. Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the Customers teams.
- Build out additional processes, training materials, and resources to help our customers be successful with Osmind. Help lead the efforts to bridge the knowledge between Product and the Customers teams around new releases.
- Learn our product and industry inside and out, serving as a trusted advisor to help our customers drive to their business outcomes.
- Working with leadership, prepare performance reports by collecting and analyzing data from customer service functions.
- 2+ years in an external-facing customer role
- English proficiency
- You’re a process thinker with a knack for systematizing processes while maintaining the human element
- You have the ability to quickly learn and serve as a trusted advisor to customers
- Understanding and passion for healthcare industry
- You consider yourself a people person and enjoy direct interaction with customers and internal team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented
- Able to project manage, collaborate and effectively work with cross-functional partners
- Analytical mindset with experience in leveraging analytics and tracking tools to optimize project efforts
- Strong aptitude for technical software products
- Startup experience (preferably early-stage) to demonstrate that you can thrive in our fast-paced environment and prioritize high impact activities
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Previous experience working with healthcare providers
- Familiarity with our customer ops stack or tools like them: HubSpot, Intercom, Notion, Tableau
- Passion for innovative mental health treatments, e.g. psychedelic medicine, neuromodulation. You get excited about the science and where this field is headed. You stay informed with the latest news and engage in relevant communities.
What we Offer
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup. Our philosophy is to set team members up for career and personal growth
- The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3-1/2 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options and flexible hours to match your style
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, and healthcare
- Learn more about Osmind here!
Some candidates may see the list above and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items. Please apply anyway: there's a good chance you also have important skills we’ve missed! We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, underrepresented people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Osmind is a public benefit corporation and platform for clinicians and researchers advancing new life-saving mental health treatments. We recently published our first Public Benefit Report that chronicles how our team of scientists, technologists, and psychiatrists have been working to help solve the worldwide mental health crisis, advance responsible innovation and research, and help ensure robust access to care for patients of all backgrounds. Read the report here: https://www.osmind.org/pbc.
See more open positions at Osmind
Something looks off?