Chief of Staff, Product
Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences. We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a Chief of Staff to support our mission. This position will be located in our NYC office.
About the Role
- Work with the CPO to develop and implement communication strategies that align with our mission and vision
- Manage cross-functional projects and initiatives that drive the growth and success of the company
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to ensure alignment and effective communication
- Analyze data and provide insights that inform decision-making
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CPO and provide support on various initiatives
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership role, such as management consulting, product management, or operations.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects, with a focus on results and outcomes.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and influence others to achieve common goals.
- Passion for Patreon's mission and values
Patreon powers creators to do what they love and get paid by the people who love what they do. Our team is passionate about making this mission and our core values come to life every day in our work. Through this work, our Patronauts:
- Put Creators First | They’re the reason we’re here. When creators win, we win.
- Build with Craft | We sign our name to every deliverable, just like the creators we serve.
- Make it Happen | We don’t quit. We learn and deliver.
- Win Together | We grow as individuals. We win as a team.
We hire talented and passionate people from different backgrounds across the organization. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t match with every bullet point outlined above, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. If you’re a creator at heart, are energized by our mission, and share our company values, we’d love to hear from you.
Patreon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Patreon offers a competitive benefits package including and not limited to salary, equity plans, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, company holidays and recharge days, commuter benefits, lifestyle stipends, learning and development stipends, patronage, parental leave, and 401k plan with matching.
The posted range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider your experience, leveling, location and other job-related factors.
Something looks off?