Salt Security is the original API Security vendor pioneering the market as the first vendor in 2018. Since then we have exhibited hyper-growth in a number of customers, threats stopped, and revenue. We saw API security as the security battleground of the future years ago as APIs started to form the foundation of the application innovation needed to drive business success today. Across banks, retail and transportation, IoT, autonomous vehicles, and smart cities, every modern app depends on APIs. Attackers realize APIs are the conduits to all sorts of valuable data and services – within the year, APIs are predicted to be the number one application threat vector. Without secure APIs, businesses cannot rapidly innovate. Salt Security has delivered the only patented solution to discover all APIs and their exposed data, stop API attackers, and provide remediation details for dev teams to write more secure APIs.
At Salt, we’re passionate about what we do. We work as a team and embrace new ideas, wherever they come from. We also enjoy all the benefits of a startup environment, including quickly seeing the results of your work, making an outsized impact on our company, and solving diverse challenges.
Want to make a big difference? We encourage you to apply!
Salt Security is looking for promising and talented individuals to join our research team.
With 80% of all internet traffic routed through APIs, an attack surface that was considered small and relatively unimpactful, has suddenly become huge and very serious.
In today’s cyberspace, the API proudly stands as the gateway for almost everything: bank accounts, online services, cars, smart meters, Cloud I/S and more.
Our team’s mission is to redefine this world according to the highest research standards and showcase the new risks introduced by this technological advance.
Who We Are:
At Salt Security, we’re passionate about what we do. We work as a team and embrace new ideas, wherever they come from. We also enjoy all the benefits of a startup environment, including quickly seeing the results of our work, making an outsized impact on our company, and solving a diverse set of engineering challenges.
If you want to make a big difference, then we encourage you to apply!
What we're looking for:
- People looking to expand their existing research horizon and gradually become world-leading experts in the Cybersecurity field.
- Creative thinkers and curious minds that have an inner-urge to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, and how they can be broken.
- Individuals who are willing to spend time, never give up, and sometimes fight against all odds to find security related bugs that everyone else missed.
- People who are passionate about cyber security research, and are willing to embark on a journey of a never ending training and learning experience involving some of the most complex subjects in the security domain.
Why should I join your team?
- You recognize the value in joining a company at its sweet-spot in the startup’s lifecycle.
- The demand for knowledge and protection solutions in the market is huge. You’ll be working with a small team of highly effective and experienced professionals who love what they do. Joining us now gives you the best opportunity to make the most impact in this exciting and growing field.
- You want to expand your horizons, learn much more about cyber security research.
- You want to help define a new, rich, and super exciting research domain
- You want to work in a highly professional and ethical work environment
Who are you?
If you have 3+ years experience in one or more of these roles, you can be a great fit for our team:
- Web vulnerability research
- Bug bounty hunters
- Pentesting (Blackbox)
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS)