Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
At Sisense’s Engineering group, we have a development culture that is transparent, highly technical, and agile. We love innovation; we always seek to delight customers with better solutions. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our awesome Engineering group. This role will work with new initiatives and exciting projects while collaborating with our amazing people.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Experience with a complex native cloud web application, using micro services architecture.
- You have experience with complex product development initiatives from concept to release
- You have built full-stack systems using NodeJS and frontend.
- You have experience with databases, especially NoSQL, such as MongoDB or similar
- You have experience with products like AWS(SDK)/ K8S /Docker/ RabbitMQ
- You have B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent scientific degree
- You are proficient in English, verbal and written
- You are a great team player
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll partner with your team leader, and many other people who will help onboard you with our product, technical processes, and build/deploy processes.
- You'll be able to ship your first lines of code to the product.
- You will learn about the Sisense product.
By Day 60...
- You will be working with product stabilization and making substantial improvements to existing features, platform services, internal tools, or build processes.
- You will collaborate with Product Management to implement their requirements within our software.
- You’ll be able to map the major components of Sisense Architecture and understand which components take part in basic user flows.
By Day 90...
- You will have a better understanding of Sisense’s technical aspects and be able to provide production levels deliverable.
- You will be able to lead features from the discovery process through high-level design definition to implementations and quality assurance.
- You will be able to contribute to the technical decisions regarding your team’s functionality and improve the product architecture and performance.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips, & Tinder.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence. We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business. We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
Something looks off?