Accounting & Finance
San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, USA · Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR FINANCE TEAM:
This is an opportunity to become a senior accountant on the Finance team at a rapidly scaling software company. The Senior Accountant will report directly to our Sr Manager of Accounting and will have the opportunity to build out a best-in-class accounting function and establish scalable processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Assist with the booking of 606 Revenues.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA Certification,
- Big 4 Public Accounting and public company experience preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in a senior accounting position
- Advanced knowledge of professional accounting software, preferably NetSuite, and supplementary systems such as FloQast, Avalara, Expensify, Shareworks, Coupa, Zuora & TripActions.
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and the ability to continuously challenge the status quo
- Ability to be hands-on and in the details or high-level and strategic as required by a broad range of responsibilities
- Demonstrated leadership experience in fast-paced, high-growth pre-IPO environments
- Experience establishing and managing international accounting operations
- Excellent financial and analytical abilities
- A sense of humor and outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Great attention to detail
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 600 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, London, and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
See more open positions at Sisense
Something looks off?