VP of Product
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
As VP of Product, you will lead and define product culture within Sisense and help us become a Product Led Growth company.
You will own our product strategy and manage a global team of product managers. You will be responsible for leading our product strategy. You will gain a deep understanding of our clients and market and know to identify potential opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Develop, manage, and lead the implementation of our product strategy, aligned to our vision, group strategy, and goals. Drive forward the vision, specification, and delivery of our current, new, and expanding product line.
- Own the overall product roadmap, focusing on long-term strategic outcomes and investing in the products and features that will deliver disproportionate impact / outsized growth.
- Leading brainstorming and collaborative problem-solving with stakeholders across the organization to conceptualize solutions to address client needs
- Creating a phased roadmap for implementing solutions + maintaining a backlog of ideas to address the client needs of this segment.
- Identifying no-regrets moves - getting buy-in and implementing short-term enhancements
- Designing and managing pilots to test/validate other ideas - make go/no-go decisions.
- Building and launching a product set that is easy to understand and sell and ensures Sisense can capture the Org and drives consistent YOY growth and retention
- Balancing client needs with Sisense's cost/ability to deliver - prioritize enhancements/deliverables with Sisense's business economics in mind.
- Creating the product strategy/go-to-market approach, building the business case, getting stakeholder and senior leadership buy-in, and Developing and presenting regular updates to key stakeholders and senior executives.
- Leading product culture while aiming for Product Lead Growth
- Managing the product set to ensure ongoing growth and strong retention - by driving sales adoption, as well as client satisfaction. Identifying what is/is not working and proactively problem-solving concern areas
- Leading and building a high-performing team that works collaboratively and makes an impact on the organization
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- B2B enterprise product strategy, management, or product development leadership role experience both inbound and outbound
- Proven experience leading cross-functional global teams
- Extensive experience and knowledge of cloud computing / On-prem
- You have a strategic mindset and previously owned the product strategy in a SaaS B2B company.
- Track record of solving client problems with technology-based solutions
- Track record of launching successful new products and managing them through periods of continued strong growth and retention
- Experience with market research, market opportunity sizing, market segmentation, pricing, creating value propositions, communication, training, etc.
- Commercial acumen and experience in working with sales; building business cases and getting buy-in from senior leadership
- Strong quantitative and qualitative business analytics, including the ability to turn quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations with measurable business impact
- Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization and work collaboratively in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and independently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; Experience with presenting to senior executives
- Ability to build, measure and learn iteratively (Growth Mindset. Can-do mentality)
- A bias for action, including balancing tradeoffs, a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside your comfort zone
- Ability to coach/mentor team members and build a work culture that welcomes different points of view that are well thought out in a constructive way that makes every decision better.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred