Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to help propel and advance the company’s growing product portfolio and drive interest in our product.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you will drive market positioning and messaging for new product capabilities and offerings in the analytics platform. Working with a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for developing positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and competitive analysis.
The ideal person for this position has experience in the Developer / DevOps / Analytics / SDLC space with a passion for business.
- Messaging and documentation to support our GTM strategy, including positioning, sales enablement, and more
- Working cross-functionally with product managers, sales, and marketing to strategize and execute successful product launches and create pipeline and user engagement
- Updating and improving our sales enablement content as we evolve our product and how we position it in the marketplace
- Creating audience-specific collateral from video and webinars, presentations, user guides, blogs, and more!
- Being a key player as we drive awareness, demand, and adoption of our analytics platform
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in the software development industry
- Proven experience working with SaaS B2B products and targeting a Software Engineers audience.
- Proven experience in marketing technical solutions, ideally with analytical tools
- A background in working with globally dispersed teams
- Passionate about data and the products you've supported
- Understand the challenges of a fast-paced environment, and be able to adjust to change
- Self-starter who has a track record of stepping up and taking ownership of a project
- Bachelors or higher in a relevant field
Sisense stands as a beacon of light in the embedded analytics landscape, recognized globally for pioneering solutions that infuse intelligence into every facet of business. As we continue on our journey and explore the vast opportunities of the API economy, we're positioning ourselves for unprecedented growth.
Our vision is bold and transformative: a future where analytics and insights underpin every decision, every process, and every interaction. Our team, an amalgamation of diverse perspectives and unique skills, is our secret weapon. At Sisense, we foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and inclusivity, powering our relentless drive to redefine what's possible in the world of analytics.
Join us in this ambitious journey. This position offers more than a job; it's a chance to reshape the industry, redefine the future of analytics, and be a part of a team that's pushing boundaries. Let's shape the future of analytics together.