Starlink Enterprise Regional Sales Lead - Europe
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
STARLINK ENTERPRISE REGIONAL SALES LEAD – EUROPE
The Starlink Enterprise Sales team is hiring a local, results driven Regional Sales Lead to support Starlink’s adoption across Europe. Starlink brings an unprecedented opportunity to significantly impact communities, businesses, and governments worldwide. You’ll partner with both global and regional sales leadership to streamline the sales process, identify operational solutions, and begin to directly support some customers. As a successful Sales Lead, you would have the opportunity to develop into a Sales Manager and own customer relationships and specific territories. The team has ambitious goals and is looking for a process-oriented partner to help enable success.
- Engage in customer inquiries, qualify leads, and conduct pre-sales discussions.
- Manage the sales processes for a subset of customers and be responsible for customer follow ups, provision of necessary documentation (offer letters, NDA’s, etc.) and ensuring account status in our customer database.
- Own and implement specific sales process improvement projects that enable exponential sales growth and eliminate burden on other SpaceX departments.
- Support sales managers and directors in their sales efforts including customer onsite visits, offsite meetings, conferences, and other sales events.
- You will initially support across multiple verticals while building expertise in a single vertical with growth to become a sales manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or business discipline.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external customers.
- Fluent in English with multi-lingual proficiency in one of the predominant languages across Europe (Italian, French, German, Portuguese, or Polish).
- Current residency and work authorization in Europe.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Independently motivated professional with a demonstrated track record of project ownership.
- Knowledge of Starlink’s network infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of launch vehicles, satellites, and/or the aerospace market.
- Highly detail oriented, diligent, and hard working with excellent customer interface skills.
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time including to customer locations and quarterly trips to SpaceX’s Hawthorne, CA headquarters.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Something looks off?