SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
- Coordinate and assist with the ordering, tracking and intake of incoming FF&E and materials by signing for deliveries, overseeing the offloading carriers, conducting itemized inventory, relocating shipments for staging and completing purchase order receipts
- Support purchase requisition creation for scheduled contract work
- Physically inspect deliveries of FF&E and materials to insure product quality upon acceptance
- Coordinate off-site storage and warehousing processing of FF&E and materials to ensure on-time delivery
- Interface with carriers, project management, design, construction, purchasing and other related departments to resolve problems relative to receipt and distribution of FF&E and materials
- Work with the planning, procurement, project management, design and construction on schedules
- Update and utilize metrics to drive results as applicable with project management, design and construction personnel
- Work with project management, design and construction to ensure all metrics-driven action requirements are completed
- Develop and maintain reports to highlight needs, deliverables and constraints as required for internal and customer use
- Support projects or productivity development activities within construction and design team
- Support assigned project, renovation and new build work order management activities
- Communicate and resolve roadblocks timely and accurately, escalating when necessary
- Perform good housekeeping chores in area
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years of experience supporting departmental administrative processes
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong computer skills, familiar with the full suite of MS Office products
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in organizing files and documents
- Experience in aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, or electronic manufacturing environments
- SQL and Tableau experience
- APICS certification
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to stand for extended periods – 8+ hours
- Must be available for overtime, all shifts, and weekends as the schedule varies depending on site operational needs; flexibility is required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Construction Coordinator/Level 1: $20.00 - $23.00/hour
Construction Coordinator/Level 2: $22.50 - $27.00/hour
Construction Coordinator/Level 3: $25.00 - $30.00/hour
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation and will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Something looks off?