Regulatory Compliance Analyst
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE ANALYST
SpaceX is seeking to hire a Regulatory Compliance Analyst to support our Starlink business. Starlink uses a constellation of low Earth orbit satellites to deliver low-latency broadband internet worldwide. As a Regulatory Compliance Analyst, you will play a key role in ensuring the company meets complex regulatory requirements globally.
- Manage compliance with regulatory and consumer protection requirements around the world, including intake and management of customer complaints.
- Submit and track mandatory notifications to governmental agencies, including those related to Starlink products, pricing, or promotions.
- Assist with researching complex regulatory issues around the world, including by coordinating research processes, managing internal data repositories, and completing other project management tasks.
- Develop and manage recordkeeping systems and tools for efficiently sharing compliance-related information within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in regulatory compliance, including but not limited to, experience at a financial institution, law firm, international consulting firm, or regulated business
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience within the telecommunications industry
- International experience
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working with customer operations teams and tools (e.g. ticketing, account management, communications tools)
- Experience with SQL, mapping software (e.g., QGIS) and creating/managing dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Regulatory Compliance Analyst/Level I: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00/per year
Regulatory Compliance Analyst/Level II: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation and will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year. Exempt employees are eligible for 5 days of sick leave per year.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.