Sr. Solutions Architect Serbia (Flexible)
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Cloud Native Solutions Architect to join our team to ensure that our customers are maximizing their investments and ROI in their cloud-native architectures by utilizing Sysdig technology to secure and monitor their containers, Kubernetes and Cloud environments. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and company; at the forefront of cloud security & monitoring, assisting many of the world’s leading businesses in their digital transformation.
What you will do
- Be the technical authority on the Sysdig Platform and become the customer’s go-to advisor. In this role you will work with customers using our product offering through IBM Cloud: IBM Cloud Monitoring and Security and Compliance Center Workload Protection.
- Drive adoption and expansion within these customers from a technical angle: from onboarding, to implementation. Typically their large enterprise environments where scale, performance, and ad-hoc solutions are complex, require expert support.
- Understand the customer’s requirements, challenges, and what business outcomes and value they are expecting in their Sysdig journey. You will work very closely with our Product Managers, heavily influencing the product roadmap.
- Willingness to visit customers in France every 4 - 8 weeks.
What you will bring with you
- Native or excellent French and English language and ability to work in remote and international teams.
- Track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation and identification of expansion opportunities.
What we look for
- Prior experience as solutions architect, field engineering or similar customer facing roles such as sales engineering, customer success engineering or DevOps consultant, having worked with SaaS companies.
- Domain knowledge in Cloud Native technologies: container, Kubernetes and Cloud. Experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform, Helm and API scripting. Being familiar with security and monitoring such as Prometheus or Falco is a plus.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
Something looks off?