Technical Writer - Intern
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Technical Writer - Internship
What you will do:
- Collaborate with developers, quality engineers, technical support, product managers, and other technical writers to develop and improve content on docs.sysdig.com.
- Create and edit product documentation according to Sysdig guidelines.
- Work independently and manage multiple projects.
What you will bring with you:
- Currently pursuing a degree in English, Technical Communication, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills - must provide writing samples
- Ability to learn and use technology quickly
- Enthusiasm to research, interview subject matter experts, and document technical topics
- Ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- An immersive and unforgettable experience with talented people
- Competitive monthly reimbursement
- Flexible working hours (smart-working)
- Supportive team
How to apply?
Send your resume through this job post and include if possible 1-3 technical writing samples - you can add the documents or include a link. Please ensure that the samples are related to technology.
Who is eligible?
If you are in your last year of University Degree or recently graduated.
Duration: Internship may vary between 3-15 months, with a minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
Something looks off?