Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Develop automated tests and participate actively in a CI&CD based development/testing environment
- Design and develop test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Collaborate effectively with engineers to solve complex problems to deliver end-to-end quality in container and security technology
What you will bring with you
- Proficient in coding with Java and/or Python (3+ years)
- Skilled in some test frameworks like Junit, TestNG, Pytest or Cucumber.
- Hands-on with RESTful APIs
What we look for
- Some kubernetes and/or containers experience will be nice to have
- Unix, Linux tools with some Unix scripting experience it’s a plus
- Willingness to learn about new things everyday
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated! Interviews will be conducted in English!