Product Manager, Vulnerability Management
In the cloud, every second counts. On the leading edge of security, Sysdig stops attacks in real time by instantly detecting changes in cloud security risk with runtime insights and open source Falco. We are passionate open source enthusiasts at heart and technical problem-solvers who are continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure cloud-native applications.
We value diverse opinions and open dialogue to spur ideas. We believe in working closely together to achieve our goals, and since our launch, we have been flexible with when and where we work. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across remote teams.
And we’re a great place to work too – we’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and we won six workplace awards from Comparably this year. We have been recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing organizations for the last four years.
We are looking for driven team members who want to join us on our mission to lead cloud security globally. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Act as the product owner for several engineering teams building support for new integrations, improving developer experience, and differentiating the Sysdig Vulnerability Management product in the market
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative tracking to enable decision making and trade-offs
- Be the product liaison for the agent to our stakeholders and customers: gather feedback, communicate timelines, and assist in go to market activities.
- Establish the vision for our Vulnerability Management integrations, APIs, CLI, and SDK
- Maintain internal and external roadmaps, incorporating projects, features, and other key initiatives
- Interact constantly with users – obsess about their needs and their pain points
What you will bring with you
- Experience in working closely with engineering teams to take projects from the initial ideation stages all the way to general availability
- Experienced with Agile planning, development methodologies, and tools
- Proven track record of managing successful enterprise customer-facing products
- Excellent spoken and written communication, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- A strong desire to learn and an interest in cloud and security domains
What we look for
- Proven experience as a product manager in the cyber security industry, preferably with vulnerability management products
- Familiarity working with public clouds such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Kubernetes, CI/CD, Cloud Infrastructure
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded, fast-growing company that has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic and transparent culture from the CEO down.
- We are leading the cloud security market.
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation, including equity opportunities.
- An international culture with employees in more than 40 countries.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mental well-being support for you and your family, a wellness alliance, and company-wide recharge days.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
We would love for you to join us! Please reach out even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match the job description. We can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your background and passion will set you apart, especially if your career is unconventional.
Sysdig values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Sysdig is an equal-opportunity employer. Sysdig does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.