The Boring Company
Bastrop, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
The Boring Company was founded to solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic by creating an underground network of tunnels. Today, we are creating the technology to increase tunneling speed and decrease costs by a factor of 10 or more with the ultimate goal of making Hyperloop adoption viable and enabling rapid transit across densely populated regions.
- Maintain all grounds on the 27 acre parcel
- Mowing, weeding, fertilizer treatments, seeding, weed removal
- Debris pick up on parcel (tons of rocks, concrete, wood, loose trash, stumps, metal objects inherited on land / junk removal)
- Maintain pest control contract
- Execute on install of internal landscaping (sourcing from vendors and internal install and maintenance)
- Execute dirt work and grading on site
- Design and implement underground sprinkler system
- Assistance with daily maintenance of site (pallet pick up, trash pick up)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid US Driver's License
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to stoop, bend, crawl, and maneuver in tight spaces.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel for short and extended trips as needed.
- Ability to work outdoors in heavy construction areas.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and scrappy people. Our employees are passionate about our mission and determined to innovate at every opportunity.
We offer employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a competitive amount of equity for all permanent employees.
The Boring Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with The Boring Company is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.